Welcome to the Online Loan Application System.
NOTICE TO LOAN APPLICANTS TO CORRECT NECESSARY INFORMATION IN THEIR LOAN APPLICATIONS
During the exercise of processing 2018/2019 loan application forms, the Board has come across loan applications which are missing some vital information such as applicant’s and guarantor’s signatures. For that reason, the Board would like to inform loan applicants with such incompleteness to do the following:
1. Login using username and password, then
2. Click to My Application
3. Go straight to Step 3 (List of Missing Applicant Attachments) and do the required corrections and then
4. Click Submit Attachment to approve the changes
All attachments must be certified by respective authorities and do not send any hardcopies to HESLB.
For Pages 2 and 5, applicants and/or their guarantors must ensure that they have filled properly, signed and certified the documents through relevant authorities. Other documents such as guarantor’s particulars, Verified Birth Certificates (BC) and Death Certificates need to be scanned and uploaded.
The window for corrections will be open from Monday 24th September 2018 and the deadline is Friday 05th October 2018.
NB: The Board is:
- Cautioning loan applicants to be careful with some unscrupulous individuals who might take advantage of this opportunity to make financial demands.
- Reminding loan applicants that corrections of missing items is not a guarantee to be awarded loans.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered for further processing until the missing information is provided within specified time.
In case of any difficulties when using the system; applicants can always refer back to instructions or
call HESLB Helpdesk through number +255 22 550 7910 or 0736 665 533between 8.00am to 8.00pm from Monday to Friday